Sunday, July 20, 2008

Seven Hours At Hogle Zoo!


My sister Sam and I decided to take the kids to the Zoo last week... we spent seven long, hot, filthy, smelly hours visiting the animals... it was a blast!

It was Ruby's first true time at a zoo (I'm sure she doesn't remember her earlier visits). She loves animals so much and truly was amazed at seeing them so up close and personal. She stood watching the monkeys with pure astonishment!

George, Allie and Morgan loved the rare, white alligator and even talked me into an extremely, squeaky souvenir version, which I regretted on the ride home :)

Miss Memphis (Muffins) kept Sam running by behaving like a wild animal... she's in that 18 month old busy stage :)
And Lu, who is not much of an animal enthusiast or one for being dirty, definitely enjoyed her cousins company and her share of frozen treats! All in all, it was a fabulous zoo trip with lots of laughs and memories!















5 comments:

Ali said...

FINALLY, a photo of Aunt Sam (the other Aunt Sam that is). I've been dying to catch a glimse so thanks. I really needed to know (and when I say know I mean see) who it is you inflicted all that torture on as a kid. Thanks

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Very fond memories of that place! Looks like FUN!

Colette said...

It's so fun to see your vacation pics. You guys have had a great time... but come home, we miss you!

Brook and Chad said...

Just checking in on you guys! You all are awesome! Sounds like your summer is busy like ours! Where does the time go? I swear there are only 30 seconds for every minute in the summer months... Love to you! Brook

HammondFam said...

It looks like you all had quite an adventurous vacation! Those pics are so cute. Your kids are pretty much as cute as they come!! :)

Las Vegas Kids Marathon

Las Vegas Kids Marathon