Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Fourth of July!

I love Fourth of July for so many reasons, but the top of my list is seeing my proud Pop's in his ol' Willey's Jeep with the American Flag flying!




Fourth of July @ Brighton has become such a great tradition for both Rich's and my families! We meet up at the top of Brighton Proper first thing in the morning on the Fourth. There's a big pancake breakfast, a small parade, lots of friends & neighbors and larger than life beauty all around! The kids have a blast with all the cousins and friends... and of course the great outdoors!

Me and my childhood best friend and next-door neighbor, Jenny Lund Lemberes.
Growing up, we caused quite a bit of trouble! Jenny and I were ruthless big-sisters! Thanks heavens our sisters have forgiven us! Jenny's little sister, Mandy, is Sam's best friend. All of our kids are about the same age... it's so fun to see them all together!

Sam's Morgan, My Lulu, Jenny's Gabe and Mandy's Abbie!

The Butler/Judd Cousins

The Butler/Start Cousins with Grandpa

You might be asking, "Where is Ruby in all these pictures?"...

You can usually find her here... in Papa's arms!

4 comments:

Boyce Bunch said...

The scenery is beautiful!!!!! So glad to see you blogging again!!!

Colette said...

YAY! You are getting all caught up, I love it! :)

thestartfamily said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you started blogging again. I seriously need to get caught up. Loving all the pics (except for the one with the fat blonde). I can't believe after all of our visits to Wheeler Farm, we didn't take any pics there. Miss you guys and our Tuesday and Thursday nights!
Love, Sam

Lisa Cannon said...

We love it there, too. It has gotten so crowded lately. We didn't go this year. The baby limited what we did this summer. Hopefully we'll see you guys up there next year!

Las Vegas Kids Marathon

Las Vegas Kids Marathon