Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oh Thank Heaven For Turning Seven!

Lulu turned 7 this past week! Seven! Can you believe it? Our little Noodle Lu is now Seven! Our sweet, little chubby-cheeked beauty is now this amazing, intelligent, thoughtful, string-bean of a Lady! When Lu was a baby I used to sing (poorly) "Good Morning Beautiful" to her each day... I have always been overwhelmed by her beautiful little self! As she gets older, I have the privilege of seeing daily, her true beauty... her generous and loving personality! Lulu has grown into a truly amazing Lady!
We celebrated on Saturday with a Tea Party for Lui and 8 of her closest friends! Each little-lady came dressed in her party dress and brought her favorite doll. We first did hair, nails and make up and then retired to the dinning room for a light lunch and tea (pink lemonade)! All the ladies remembered to bring their manners and amazed me with their lady-like behavior! This was my favorite birthday party yet! It was so sweet and peaceful! George even got in on the action by serving the ladies crustless turkey and jam sandwiches on silver trays!





















7 comments:

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

All of the girls looked so beautiful. What a party. That is a really cute idea. Happy Birthday Lu Lu!

Meridy said...

How cute! I bet that the girls had so much fun dressing up.

Laci said...

What a fun day! Almost cried there for a minute listening to the song...Bri and I sing that to our girls too. Love it! Happy Bday Lu. You ARE beautiful!

Lisa Cannon said...

You are right, she is a beauty! What a great party!

Ali said...

It was fun seeing Lu's baby photo...I've only ever known her as a big girl (compared to Rubes and Abbers that is).

HammondFam said...

How fun! She really is, truly, a beautiful girl (inside and out)! She reminds me of her mama! Happy Birthday Lulu!! :)

Boyce Bunch said...

O my marshmellows! I want my party like that! Jeff and Shannon did not say this. I did!
Love
Hannah The BOOnana Queen!!!!
BTW- Happy b-day and BTW means by the way!

Las Vegas Kids Marathon

Las Vegas Kids Marathon