Thursday, January 29, 2009

For Mom & Pops!

Today, talking to my mom on the phone, she wanted to know what Little Miss Ruby was doing right at that moment... so this is what Rubes was up to! At home, she is usually wearing little more than a bow and bracelet! Rue is a firecracker! She is constantly surprising all of us with her quirky, little self! The other day I was being stern with her about something she had done, and she replied, "You don't have to treat me like a criminal!" Later that night, I realized it was a D.W. line from an Arthur book! We all laughed so hard, she now says it everyday!

Oh and another thing... Today is my dad's 85th Birthday! Happy Birthday Pops!

4 comments:

Meridy said...

Ruby is hilarious!!

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

Little Ruby...oh she makes me laugh. I love how you always emphasize lines in your blog. It makes it look so professional. Maybe some day I can be cool like you!

Ali said...

What a darling photo of Lu with her Grandpa.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

That made me laugh! I love the stuff kids come up with. :)

Las Vegas Kids Marathon

Las Vegas Kids Marathon