Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Butler's Are The Proud Owner's Of A Brand New Mercedes!


Well, only Ruby can truly fit in it... but the ruby-red Benz is all ours! Ru won this Mini-Mercedes at the local Kid Fair @ the District last weekend! All the kids are in Heaven about it! George is extremely disappointed about his not being able to fit in it, but he sure has tried! Of course, he looks completely ridiculous... adorable, but ridiculous! Lulu has tried her best as well, still a little too big for the mini convertible. But it fits Rubes like a glove, snacks and all!


Last weekend we also visited the Annual Summerlin Arts Festival. It was a beautiful day and the kids had a blast! They could hardly wait to create their masterpieces. Every year the Art's Council passes out pastels for everyone to decorate the sidewalk and the Nevada Ballet Academy even gave my future ballerina's each a pair of toe shoes! I thought you all might enjoy some pics of our little Fine Art enthusiasts!

9 comments:

Colette said...

So fun! Cute kiddos, as always!

Laci said...

That is perfect for Ruby!!!! Perfect! Maybe Lu and George should beg Papa for one of their own!!! Only a little bigger......

sara said...

That car is awesome! Too bad only Ruby could fit, but I'm sure she loves it all to herself!

HammondFam said...

Yay Ruby -- it's a beautiful Benz...I want one! That art festival looks so fun. The weather is getting so nice -- what a relief!

I sure miss you Nikki. I was just thinking about you earlier today. I miss your sweet, beautiful spirit. We have got to get together sometime and have lunch.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

How fun! I meant to go to that arts day but was out of town. You should check out Art in the Park in Boulder City this weekend. It's great, too!

awindowsillview said...

sweet new car! love reading about your fun weekend and seeing the new pics of the kids - cute, cute! I talked to kim yesterday...trying to get her to blog...i'll keep on her!

Ali said...

Who needs a trike when you have a car? Ruby can just pass over the three wheeler stage and move on to the lerners permit.

Meridy said...

Those dresses are cute. I was admiring them on Sunday. I love how you are all so put together! Go you!

kh said...

I LOVE IT!!! And what a fun day at the Summerlin Art Fest.

Las Vegas Kids Marathon

Las Vegas Kids Marathon