Monday, January 21, 2008

What is the secret to a good marriage?

I came across something written, which I think Rich would agree, fits us perfectly! It struck me as funny and thought I would share. I was reading an article titled, "What is the secret to a good marriage?"

"... an elderly neighbor was asked this same question about marriage. He and his wife had been married more than 50 years. He replied, "Oh, my dear, it's really very simple. My wife and I agreed long ago that I'd make all the big decisions and she'd make all the little decisions. And in all these years together, there just haven't been any big decisions."

4 comments:

Ali said...

Great photo.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I like that. :)

Laci said...

You guys are way too cute!

HammondFam said...

I absolutely love this picture! You captured happiness!!! You're so beautiful...Rich is such a lucky guy!

Las Vegas Kids Marathon

Las Vegas Kids Marathon