Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Our "Big Girl" Just Got Bigger!

Today is Lulu's 6th Birthday! Six just seems so BIG! Sadly, Rich is in New York for a conference... I was motivated to post so he could see pics of his girl on her birthday! Although we missed Pops during our b-day festivities today, friends and family sent gifts and calls and visits and love enough for 100 birthdays! Thanks Everyone! We also have a small party planned for Saturday so Pops can celebrate his little Lu's birthday too!


Lu's Kindergarten class (and Rubes) helped her celebrate today with cupcakes and lollipops! She loves her classmates and school so much! She is so eager to be in first grade, learning and doing what "big kids" do. She's just growing up so fast! How do you stop that from happening? Lulu is honesty the most amazing little girl. She has the purest kindness I have ever know. She is so patient with both Ruby and George. She is smart and helpful and unselfish, always! Lulu is already the person I hope to be. I know year six is going to be her best year yet; but tucking my sweet girl in last night, I thought to myself... bye, bye five year old Lu... I'm going to miss you!

3 comments:

Ali said...

What a sweet post...Lulu is a wonderful little girl and we are honored to be friends with her. I hope both Abbie & Daisy turn out to be a lot like Lulu.

Laci said...

Happy Birthday Lu!! Wish we were there to celebrate...six already, it just goes too fast! Hope you had the best birthday ever!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

She is such a BEAUTIFUL little girl...happy birthday!

Las Vegas Kids Marathon

Las Vegas Kids Marathon