Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bravo, Bears and Broadway Bound?!

The past couple of weeks have been a whirlwind! And with the beginning of baseball season, robotics club and golf clinic, it's bound to stay this way for a while! Here are some highlights from the big kids!
This is what an A+ Native American project looks like!
George receiving his "Bear" award and being uniform inspected by an Air Force Major!
Miss Lulu's Bartlett Elementary Musical Debut!
Lulu with her teacher and darling friends!

We are so grateful for our wonderful school and community!

4 comments:

Boyce Bunch said...

I LOVE, LOVE the inspection piture!! So cute!!

Team Smith said...

You are all so good looking! I had a friend tell me she is moving away today and it brought back memories of when you told me you were moving away. Why do all the good people always leave. Is it the rain?

Blair Adam Baillio said...

I love the inspection picture too! He's looks so proud!

thestartfamily said...

No more Bravo, Bears and Broadway! I want Ruby's B-day and Easter - pleasssse!

Las Vegas Kids Marathon

Las Vegas Kids Marathon