Monday, October 20, 2008

Life is Good!

Pops is home! And he doesn't travel again until January! All our married life Rich has traveled for work. It has never been too awful. I think we both secretly liked a little break. The kids and I get in a groove with our routine, and I know he loves his weekly stay at Hotel Valley Ho and other fabulous digs he gets to frequent. But as of late, it's been too much... he misses home, the kids miss Pops and I miss my late-night treat accomplice! He always says, "We are unstoppable when we're together!" He's right! When he's away, I'm tired, the house is a disaster and dinner becomes mac n' cheese or cereal... okay, when he's home I'm tired, the house is a disaster and dinner is usually mac or cereal, but he's home :)

6 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

January? That's fabulous.

I've begun the "my husband is gone for half the week" routine and it's no fun! Glad you get Rich for the holidays.

Meridy said...

"Late night treat accomplice."---that's so fun! Nate and I do that too! Probably not good for our figures, but hey it's fun!

Ali said...

Abbie loves to do her homework too....

Hammond Fam said...

Yay, that is so nice that you guys will be together through the holidays!! What a gorgeous family! You guys are just the cutest!!

Hammond Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
awindowsillview said...

I love seeing what you guys are up to - how fun to have pops home for the upcoming holidays! Hope you had a fun halloween! Hey...my brother, Steve, was just hired on with Southwest Airlines and will be moving to Las Vegas in about 6 months - wouldn't that be cool if he found a place close to you?? I'll have to put a bug in their ear to look in your area - are you close to the airport??

Las Vegas Kids Marathon

Las Vegas Kids Marathon